Mental Health AwareDecember 2, 2021
Mental Health Aware
An awareness session for those new to the subject of mental health. Develop a basic knowledge of some common mental health issues and learn how to look after your own well-being.
This course is a four hour introductory session into mental health awareness, managing your own well-being and challenging stigma.
Upon completion of the course you will receive a certificate of attendance and an MHFA manual to refer to.
The session is delivered through a mix of group activities, presentation and discussion using on online learning platform.
- What is mental health?
- Mental Health Continuum
- Factors which affect mental health
- Stress and stress management
- Spotting signs of distress
- Mental health conditions:
- Anxiety disorders
- Eating disorders
- Take 10 Together – starting a supportive conversation
- Supporting mental health in the workplace
- Useful statistics
- Helpful resources
For further information about this course please see the ‘courses‘ section of the website or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org