The Cardiaid AED is specifically designed for public use and is completely safe to use. Amongst its features are:
- It guides the user with clear verbal and visual instructions throughout the process
- It assists the user with CPR, including a metronome beat to guide your compression speed
- Shocks cannot be delivered unless the device assesses and determines a shockable rhythm
- It is programmed in accordance with the latest ILCOR 2015 Resuscitation Guidelines (in other words, the current Guidelines)
- The pads are pre-connected, saving time and making the process simpler
- 1-button operation. No on-off button, no time wasted
- Paediatric operation with paediatric pads (although paediatric defibrillation can be carried out using adult pads as well if no paediatric pads are available)
- 2-year maintenance schedule, checking the unit and also changing the battery and pads, so it is always in-date and maintained.
Sold through 4 Minutes Training Ltd, who will be happy to quote you a special price and who can also provide you with training should you need it. You do not need training to use a defibrillator, however it is good to provide you with the added confidence. Click here to enquire.